Monday, May 23, 2011

Scholar

I knew I was goin to have a great Weekend

Salve Graduated w/ his B.A in Business Management + Administration
Thats him with his football teammates
His Mom, Salve, ME and His Dad

I went crazy looking for an appropriate outfit. Which you cant even really see the outfit in any of the pics because we had no working Digital camera except for our phones. My HAIR ended up gettin all messed up n crazy-like so I tied it back in a ponytail... Wish I had taken the sunglasses off of my head. And the shoes weren't captured. All in All, It wasnt my day it was all about him... Well Done Babes

Wearing
H$M Blazer
Express Dress
Jessica Simpson Shoes
Sunnies brought from Karmaloop


So that I can put a stop to posting up poor quality pics up on here... I had to get myself a new digital camera. It was spontaneous and not really something I had saved for; I would have really loved a Nikon coolpix (think Ashton Kutcher commercials Lol)but I settle for a FujiFilm finepix

No comments:

Post a Comment