Monday, May 16, 2011

Question 7

What is your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality.


Some clues to Guess my Sign
10. Oh So mysterious and private
9. Your Motto: Leave me alone
8. All that power
7. Such a deep thinker
6. Get tooo damn emotional
5. Loyal
4. Want what I cant have
3. Fear nothing
2. Such a sharp tongue
1. Sexy and Seductive... Most erotic of all the Zodiac signs


Have u taken a guess?

Final Hint:
Tyrese- Signs of Love Makin'

Damn, how do I explain this next one
This girl right here, blew my mind Let me explain


Are u ready for the answer.....?!




I met a Scorpio (Damn)
She had no limit to where she'd go (Oh, yeah)
She was so damn sexual She said,
Tyrese are you ready for me
I'll do anything to fulfill your needs
Tell me what you want, and I got you babe
Whisper in my ear while I'm driving you crazy




2 comments:

  1. Im a scorpio too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following you now....oh BTW, I'm a sexy ass SCORPIO too! lol :D

    ReplyDelete