Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Maybelline plus ME

For the first time ever and I mean Ever I got a compliment on my lashes.

And then while browsing the makeup aisle at CVS... a customer stopped to ask me for some help choosing a Mascara.

Ooh who ME?!
I of course had to point her to Maybelline Illegal Length.


I use along with it Maybelline XXL Pro for a more dramatic night-out
Then I pointed out Maybelline Gel eyeliner which glides on so effortlessly



Later that night I took out my lil growing stash of makeup which is mostly drugstore and went to play



Lipstick: Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hour




I will be trying Maybellines new 24 Hr color Tattoo shadows soon, Just need somewhere to go out to

2 comments:

  1. I have to try those mascara soon.
    They look so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lip color. I just came back from MAC looking for a new pink lipstick, There were so many to pick from I couldn't decide.

    ReplyDelete