Thursday, February 9, 2012

Healthy Hair Curls

So let's get right to it ...



I spy my first Michael Kors bag which I received a couple weeks after Christmas. Im not sure when I became obsessed with MK but I truly hope this is just a start of something special.



Decided to do some beautiful pin-curls which I hope to last a few days longer. I finally got my hair done and all I had been doing were either putting it up in a boring bun or applying heat. The Pin-Curls was an awesome low-manipulate alternative.





Also finally did a manicure, its been awhile so I wanted to post a picture eventhough im not sure how happy Iam with it.

1 comment:

  1. Loving the pin curls girl and I agree with the no heat thing. I get my hair flat iron and then I wrap it at night.

    Ps. Your manicure is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete