Monday, October 17, 2011

Picture Blog

I will let the Pics do the speaking for my Weekend

Natural Bare Nails


















One of my Thrift find


 Pasta Maker + Fresh Pasta Dough
 Equals Fresh Fettucini... Was too happy + excited to show the Fresh Pasta Sauce + Meatballs
                                                                                                                                                                                                                           My babes plus I heading to his homecoming





Also carved out a pumpkin



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment.. I agree.. lovely nail polish in the first pics!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, your comment made me really happy hun, oh my follower gadget is reaally dodgy, it doesnt always show up. If it doesnt, just refresh the page.. But you know you can click follow at the top of the blog aswell in the navbar? Have a lovely evening xx

    ReplyDelete