Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Question 1

day 1 - your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is.

Currently Dating and My FB relationship status says SINGLE.


Number one will go by Salvatore or Salv for short... He is a sweetheart. At the age of 23 he is Vibrant and hardcore. Every now and then, I have to look straight into his Blue Eyes and he will come to a crashing Halt. Though we are just seeing each other, he introduces me to everyone as his girl.


Number two is JC...a man of God, Soft spoken and Romantic. Iam really a lucky girl. J knows about Salv because he came into the picture after I got with Salv and it was only fair and honest to tell J. Salv on the other hand can't know. J is 25 and has gone through the bad-boy phase, I love the maturity in him.

and Then

Number three... He is newest add-on to this equation. And also alooooot older. Sky is 40 with salt-pepper grey hair. I was out eating Ihop with the girlfriends one night and right before he leaves, he stops at my table to tell me how I look like a very nice girl and that he wrote me a letter (on the IHOP napkin). He hands it to me, tells me how much of a shy guy he was but he would love it if I gave him a call, the ball is in my hand. Fast-Forward a couple weeks I can officially call him my sugar-daddy.




All in All... I have no complaints about my single life. I have to chose between Salv and JC. The only other solution would be if I could roll all 3 into my perfect guy; One is gorgeous, One is religious and One makes great money.  Iam deadly scared of making the wrong choice, picking the wrong guy to end up with. JC has told me he no longer wants to share me, he wants to be with me and he is not jumping into any relationship he doesn't see marriage with. Salv mentality and maturity is not there yet but Salv is also a sucker for True Love. For the time being I will enjoy my awesome dates and looking at brochures for which beach island vacation I want to go to. I have no real complaints about my single life.





~Sweet Intentz

No comments:

Post a Comment