Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Funkadelphia


These are pics from my Second Day of Philly
Sadly I don't have alot to show
except for a few happy giddy pics with a drink in hands.


The rest are all foolish ones after drinking n partying from
Morning to Night that sadly cant b shown cuz
I either look a mess or everythin is blurry




2012-04-21_17-08-02_151-1









2012-04-21_18-35-15_177


Cheers to my H&M Floral shirt


My Boobs looked great in it too


So have you tried out this Floral Trend yet?
Need more inspiration check out this month link up challenge with Marionberry Style

along with WIWW
the pleated poppy blog

7 comments:

  1. Love your H&M floral top...so pretty and perfect with the black skirt. LOL at a drink in your hand every pic! Looks like you're having fun though! :)
    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute!! I love all your pictures! <3 Happy drinking <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. H&M has some great floral prints!! Good find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely gorgeous!

    http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit, that H&M top looks awesome on you.

    xx,
    www.yolathorp.com

    ReplyDelete